We provide a variety of quality public record research services. Our clients are predominately Consumer Reporting Agencies specializing in background screening, as well as firms that specialize in business and private investigation, corporate incentives and legal research and retrieval.
We primarily offer the following types of hands-on research:
Why Baxter Research?
- County Criminal & Civil
- Federal Criminal & Civil
- Workers' Compensation
- County Recorder (Grantor/Grantee)
- Secretary of State`
- Comprehensively secure all consumer PII entrusted to us;
- Require background checks on all members of our research group with access to PII;
- Securely link your dedicated in-court researchers via our
innovative Researcher Direct™, enabling them to receive your orders and return
your results directly from the field;
- Provide flexible integration options to optimize the speed, quality and
security of your work flow, eliminating costly and inefficient manual handling
of your data;
- Eliminate potential search parameter confusions by publishing our default
search product in writing;
- Fully complement our research service with dedicated customer service;
- Minimize or eliminate your need to continually contact us for status updates by:
- Furnishing ETAs on any court-delayed record information;
- Promptly updating ETAs as needed—before the original ETA expires, and including the reason why;
- Promptly processing any client pending lists we receive;
- Providing direct, real-time access to our system via our web-based Status
Inquiry feature, which includes PDFs of all previously reported results.
- Performing regular "housekeeping" on client sites wherever feasible;
- Offer a variety of client account options and preferences;
- Maintain a service-alert hotline to expedite the resolution of any service
- Issue timely and informative Client Alerts on any situation that could potentially affect service
to your clients;
- Minimize your potential exposure. Aside from our formal training, apprenticing, NAPBS certification and quality assurance measures, all researchers possess their required licensure, and are fully covered by Errors, Omissions and Liability Insurance.
- Never respond to a significant mishap with a shoulder-shrug or an
attribution to the condition of being human—or otherwise leave you to handle
your client in a vacuum of data. Instead, we will thoroughly investigate what occurred, determine the real cause, correct ourselves accordingly and provide a frank, comprehensive report of our findings and our handling to prevent a recurrence.
- Observe the NAPBS Criminal Research Provider Guidelines and the NAPBS Data Security & Privacy Guidelines.
- Provide you with a fully itemized invoice as well as web-accessible PDFs of all past invoices.
In the often abstract or out-of-view Provider Sector
of the Background
Screening Industry, it is not especially difficult to assemble a slick website,
conjure all the right rhetoric, and then begin offering the next "best" cheaper
commodity dressed as a professional product.
In considering any Criminal Research Provider it is advisable to investigate what professional provider standards
they demand of their In-Court Researchers. After all, it is they who will be
handling much of your research, including transporting, transmitting, storing
and eventually discarding all of the confidential PII directly or indirectly
entrusted to them.
How will they minimally secure this information? Have they certified with the NAPBS
by passing their Guidelines Exams? Do they possess their required licensure? Are they adequately insured against errors, omissions and liability?
You can even experience our service directly by opening a Trial Account
and running us side-by-side with your current provider.
Free of charge. No obligation. Contact us today and we'll set you up.